Apr 22, 2011

Geek Toys: DONKEY KONG JENGA!!

I was an NES kid. I got one when I six, and I spent countless hours playing games that seem very simple now. But they weren't, really. Some were very hard. Some were DONKEY KONG. For years, I struggled in vain to get that monkey for good. I finally did so on a Gameboy in a Target's electronics department.

Now, it would appear that there is a whole new way to get frustrated by that insidious ape.




 I present... 

                                              Donkey Kong Jenga!  


You can check out the link for more info on this really nifty geek toy, perfect for the 8-bit freak in your life. It looks like there are different rules for this edition, but I bet it's still tower toppling madness.


                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?